The Disability:IN Annual Conference and Expo gets larger each year, and 2020 was no exception! We held our first ever virtual conference with over 3,000 attendees from nearly 20 countries!
Here are some key highlights about the conference:
- 175 speakers, including 3 Fortune 500 CEOs
- 8 plenary sessions
- 31 breakout sessions
- 600 NextGen Leader matchmaking conversations with corporate partners
- Over 100 interviews with NextGen Leaders
- 20 Nextgen iLab pitches
- 13 NextGen Leader breakout sessions
- 68 expo booths
- 250 DOBE matchmaking conversations with corporate partners
- Over 900 attendees from 49 companies at the Inclusion Works meeting
- 8 Committee Meetings
- Interactive Affiliate Leadership Development Summit
- 2 accessible exercise activities
- 7 breaks
- 11 Inclusion Award winners announced
- 205 Disability Equality Index (DEI) top-scoring companies announced
- Opened registration for the 2021 Disability Equality Index (DEI)
- Unveiled 2020 DEI Findings
If you attended the conference, please take 2-minutes to complete our survey so we can continue to improve the conference and our programming.
Conference registrants will continue to have on-demand access to all the plenary sessions, breakout sessions, and expo booths in the Hub until at least the end of 2020.
Additionally, we launched our Are You IN? campaign to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA), which empowers business to understand & evaluate their journey, engage with Disability:IN programming, and share best practices and learnings to advance disability inclusion. We encourage you to visit DisabilityIN.org/AreYouIn and show the world you are in by:
- Join the Are You IN? List
- Register for the Disability Equality Index
- Sign the CEO letter urging companies to meet disability inclusion standards
- Build your corporate inclusion roadmap
- Join our investor statement
- Share your vision on social media using our INSIDER toolkit with hashtags: #AreYouIN #ADA30
Save the date for our 2021 Annual Conference and Expo, July 12th to 15th at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Thank you for your continued commitment to Disability:IN and our first ever virtual conference!