The Disability:IN Annual Conference and Expo gets larger each year, and 2020 was no exception! We held our first ever virtual conference with over 3,000 attendees from nearly 20 countries!
Here are some key highlights about the conference:
If you attended the conference, please take 2-minutes to complete our survey so we can continue to improve the conference and our programming.
Conference registrants will continue to have on-demand access to all the plenary sessions, breakout sessions, and expo booths in the Hub until at least the end of 2020.
Additionally, we launched our Are You IN? campaign to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA), which empowers business to understand & evaluate their journey, engage with Disability:IN programming, and share best practices and learnings to advance disability inclusion. We encourage you to visit DisabilityIN.org/AreYouIn and show the world you are in by:
- Join the Are You IN? List
- Register for the Disability Equality Index
- Sign the CEO letter urging companies to meet disability inclusion standards
- Build your corporate inclusion roadmap
- Join our investor statement
- Share your vision on social media using our INSIDER toolkit with hashtags: #AreYouIN #ADA30
Save the date for our 2021 Annual Conference and Expo, July 12th to 15th at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Thank you for your continued commitment to Disability:IN and our first ever virtual conference!