We certify disability-owned business enterprises and link them to entities looking to diversify their supply chains.
The Supplier Diversity program is the leading third-party certifier of disability-owned business enterprises (DOBE®s), including veteran-owned business enterprises (V-DOBE™s) and service-disabled veteran-owned business enterprises (SDV-DOBE™s).
Beyond certification, the program provides information, tools and other developmental resources — helping certified suppliers expand contract opportunities with key corporate partners, government agencies and other disability-owned businesses. A disability-owned business enterprise (DOBE) is a business that is (for profit and) at least 51% owned, managed and controlled by a person with a disability. We do not certify non-profit organizations or private businesses who employ person(s) with disabilities.
• Nationally Recognized Certification
• Exclusive Information and Resources
• Networking & Business Matchmaking Opportunities
• Policy Advocacy
- Connect with Disability:IN certified DOBEs®, including veteran-owned businesses and service-disabled veteran-owned businesses.
- Incorporate supply chain diversification efforts with other parts of the business.
- Meet and exceed commitment goals for disability business and service-disabled veteran-owned business inclusion.
- Lead by example in adopting and leveraging inclusion practices and gain a competitive edge.
- Become a recognized leader in the industry for consumers and community leaders who choose to do business with corporations that have a proven commitment to inclusion.
- Make a social and economic impact by utilizing DOBEs.
Leading organizations that adopt supplier diversity programs see a 133% greater return on the cost of procurement operations.