Mentorship. Networking. Recruiting.
We match NextGen Leaders to corporate partners to prepare for employment through mentorship, networking and recruiting opportunities.
NextGen Leaders are college students and recent graduates with disabilities who have demonstrated talent and leadership in the STEM, finance and business fields. NextGen Leaders participate in a Mentorship Exchange, Talent Accelerator, and Alumni Program.
These programs help Disability:IN Corporate Partners grow their talent pipelines by:
- Sourcing candidates directly for internship, part-time, and full-time opportunities
- Screening candidates through the Disability:IN Resume Database
- Networking with and interviewing students at the Disability:IN Annual Conference
- Learning about and utilizing best practices when interviewing and hiring individuals with disabilities
- Building relationships with NextGen Leaders through the Disability:IN Mentorship Exchange
- Establishing an inclusive employer brand with NextGen Leaders
Are you IN?
Volunteer to become a mentor or learn more about getting your company involved. Contact Mackenzie Ward.