Engaging in a committee is one way to get more involved with Disability:IN. Committees provide leadership and professional development opportunities as well as best practice sharing.
- ERG/BRG Leadership Committee: A peer networking forum for developing or enhancing a disability-focused affinity group that provides business value and professional growth for its members.
- Global Roundtable: An interactive forum for business leaders to engage with peers across industries on disability inclusion policies, programs and trends in the US and around the world.
- Procurement Council: A premier collaborative forum for supplier diversity and procurement leaders driving disability inclusion within corporate supply chains.
- National Certification Committee (NCC): An essential working group responsible for the evaluation of disability-owned business enterprise certification applications while upholding world class certification standards.
- NextGen Council: A group of NextGen Alumni who help to inform, educate, advise and assist Disability:IN, its corporate partners, and Affiliates on the ways in which to effectively engage college students and youth with disabilities.