Engaging in a committee is one way to get more involved with Disability:IN. Committees provide leadership and professional development opportunities as well as best practice sharing.
- Accessibility Leadership Committee: A diverse group of business leaders who have come together to share their knowledge, strategies and best practices to help organizations enhance and maintain accessibility policies and practices in the workplace. While the committee’s current focus is on digital accessibility the Committee recognizes that a corporate commitment to accessibility goes “beyond digital” to include all aspects of the built, operational, communication, program and other environments that our applicants and employees experience.
- DEI Advisory Committee: A diverse group of business leaders, policy experts, and disability advocates, who have been elected to share their knowledge, expertise, and vision to enhance disability inclusion policies and practices in the workplace.
- ERG/BRG Leadership Committee: A peer networking forum for developing or enhancing a disability-focused affinity group that provides business value and professional growth for its members.
- Global Roundtable: An interactive forum for business leaders to engage with peers across industries on disability inclusion policies, programs and trends around the world.
- National Certification Committee (NCC): An essential working group responsible for the critical evaluation of certification applications and documentation received from disability suppliers as well as recertification requests while upholding world class certification standards.
- NextGen Council: A group of NextGen Alumni who help to inform, educate, advise and assist Disability:IN, its corporate partners, and Affiliates on the ways in which to effectively engage college students and youth with disabilities.
- Procurement Council: A council of business professionals providing direction in elevating Disability:IN’s Supplier Diversity Program. The Procurement Council provides program oversight and direction, feedback and buy-in for established and new initiatives.
Attend Our Annual Conference
Engage with industry peers on disability inclusion July 15-18 in Chicago!