Are you ready for Disability:IN certification?
- Do you have a disability- a physical and/or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities? [For an overview of disabilities: Download Word Doc]
- Do you own at least 51% of your business? If yes, is this clearly evident and verifiable on all supporting business and financial documents?
- Do you own an independent business enterprise that is not substantially reliant on another business in order to operate?
- Do you make the day-to-day business decisions for your company?
- Are you willing to submit the required financial and business information to our organization for a confidential review and retention in a permanent, secure environment?
- Do you want to increase your access to private sector corporations who want to do business with disability-owned and service-disabled veteran-owned businesses?
Note: Certification is not a guarantee of business contracts. Certification by our national organization provides third-party assurance to private sector partners that a firm meets the established conditions of ownership, management and control. It provides access to Fortune 500 and 1000 corporate decision makers and contract bidding opportunities.
Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBE®): A business which is 51 percent owned, controlled, operated, and managed by a person(s) with a disability.
Veteran Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (V-DOBE®): A business which is 51 percent owned, controlled, operated, and managed by a veteran, but disability was not incurred during their time of service.
Service-Disabled Veteran Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (SDV-DOBE®): A business which is 51 percent owned, controlled, operated, and managed by a veteran, who sustained their disability during their time of service.
Our certification is recognized by:
- Hoboken, New Jersey
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Billion Dollar Roundtable
To apply or learn more about these certifications: