The 2021 Disability:IN Annual Conference and Expo is the preeminent national event that taps into the vast economic potential of the full inclusion of people with disabilities.
This conference brings corporate, government, and disability-owned businesses, and Disability:IN Affiliates together to create workplaces, supply chains, and marketplaces where people with disabilities are fully included as professionals, customers, and entrepreneurs.
Our 2021 exhibitor partners will feature products, services, and technologies that attending companies are encouraged to collaborate with to develop strategies for business success across their workplaces, supply chains, and marketplaces.
The conference includes four days of educational sessions, special events, and peer-based panel discussions geared specifically to major corporations, government personnel, and professionals with disabilities, disability-owned businesses, and Disability:IN Affiliates.
Company representatives from each exhibitor organization will be entitled to attend all conference educational sessions and events. The conference format will allow you time to participate in our exciting programs and network with attendees in chat rooms outside the booth. View the latest conference agenda.
2021 Conference Exhibit Hours
Wednesday, July 14th, 1:15 – 4:15 PM Eastern
Thursday, July 15th, 1:15 – 4:15 PM Eastern
- One (1) Virtual Exhibit Booth Space
- Access for one (1) booth representative to all conference sessions and events ($700 value)
- One-time use of opt-in registrant mailing list post conference
- Company profile as part of the booth
- Resource materials available for download in booth space
- Branded booth elements
- Opt-In List
- Live chat with conference attendees
- Video upload capability
- Expo Initiatives
- Live Demo/Meeting Room capabilities through personal link
For questions, please email Colleen: [email protected]