During this dinner, Disability:IN will present the 2022 Inclusion Awards and DEI top-scoring companies will be recognized. Stop by early to get a cocktail and take photos!
Hosted by: Experian
Performance by Lachi
Lachi is a creative artist, singer, songwriter, inclusion advocate, and Founder of RAMPD who's released songs with major and international labels and artists, collaborating with some of the biggest names in Dance music. Boasting millions of streams, Lachi's music has debuted on national charts, aired on TV, radio and film, and has been featured in Billboard, Forbes, NY Times, Hollywood Reporter and Essence to name a few.
Lachi Performance hosted by: Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Apoorva Gandhi, Senior Vice President, Multicultural Affairs, Social Impact and Business Councils at Marriott International
- Jill Houghton, President & CEO at Disability:IN
- Chad Jerdee, Board Chair at Disability:IN and Retired General Counsel at Accenture
- Ted Kennedy, Jr., Partner at Epstein Becker Green, Co-Chair of the Disability Equality Index (DEI), and Board Member at the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
- Jay Patel VP of Programs at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Liz Taub, Executive Vice President, Programs at Disability:IN
Hosted by: Experian; Lachi Performance hosted by: Northrop Grumman Corporation
Location: Lone Star Ballroom