Join our NextGen Leaders as they pitch their Innovation Lab projects on the theme of “Building Connections and Community in a Virtual World.” The NextGen Leaders have spent several weeks coming up with disruptive ideas that meet this year’s theme presented by Google. As the world transitions to virtual environments, come hear innovative solutions to maintaining and building connections and community during this time.
NextGen Leaders and corporate executives will discuss what belonging means to them and what steps companies have taken to foster inclusion in the workplace. Learn how companies are leading discussions on intersectionality and allyship to foster a truly inclusive culture.
Head Judge: Melonie Parker, Chief Diversity Officer, Google
- Matt Johanson, SVP HR, Discover Financial Services
- Bin Wolfe, Global Deputy – Talent, Ernst & Young
Spotlight: NextGen Mentor Pair
- Samantha Figueredo (Sam), Undergraduate Student, Columbia University
- Michael Farruggia, Director, Systems Development, Prudential
Panel Moderator: Meredith Sadoulet, VP Talent Experience, Comcast
- Shani Bird, Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Boston Scientific
- Zarin Hamid, Technical Intelligence Analyst, PNC Financial Services and Disability:IN NextGen Program Alum
- Bob O’Brien, Corporate Vice President, Properties and Facility Services, Lockheed Martin
- Brandi Riggins, Sr. Diversity Leader, Enterprise Financial and Wells Fargo Technology, Wells Fargo
- Camille Chang Gilmore, VP of Human Resources & Global Chief Diversity Officer, Boston Scientific
Hosted by: Boston Scientific & Lockheed Martin Corporation; iLab: Building Connections and Community in a Virtual World - hosted by Google