Learn more about accessible procurement Get link to Toolkit Topics
Jump right to the sections of the toolkit that address these concerns:
- I want to expand my organization's culture to include accessibility
- Is there a business case for accessible procurement?
- I want to involve our Employee Resource Group and people with disabilities in the procurement process
- I need to evaluate bids for accessibility
- I want a product but it is not (yet) accessible
- I need to write purchase contracts that will result in accessible technology
- What parts of my organization need to be involved with accessible procurement?
- I need an accessible procurement policy
- What if there is an accessibility problem after purchase?
- I need to prioritize accessibility plans for current technology
- I need to test digital products and services for accessibility
- I need to provide training that supports accessible procurement
- I need to educate my vendors about accessibility needs
- How do I get beyond the sales pitch and get real accessibility information from vendors?
- I have a VPAT - isn't that enough?