Disability:IN North Carolina
Fall Conference Highlights
Disability: IN North Carolina will also feature a number of new programs and member benefits during the conference. Our member benefits include: a new job posting service for sourcing talent, our podcast series, student mentoring programs and customized technical support & training for businesses on disability inclusion strategies.
Some of the presentations will include:
- The Employment Collaborative Initiative to engage NC Workforce development boards, the NC Community College System and NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) (funded by the North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities)
- Supplier Diversity Strategies to engage diverse suppliers
- CommunAbility Mentoring
- InRoads to Employment Initiative (funded by the North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities)
- Employment Resource Group (ERG) Best Practices
- Our Ability jobs posting service to source talent
- Disability Equality Index Awards for 2019 NC Companies
Register here before Oct. 15.