During Your Session, You Will Receive
- An interactive 60-minute learning experience with Disability:IN facilitators knowledgeable on your selected topic.
- Disability:IN facilitators will deliver a discussion-based presentation that will conclude with an open Q&A session.
- Sessions will be facilitated virtually. Session recording and archive are available.
After Your Session, You Will Receive
- Post event survey soliciting feedback from participants on content and facilitation; Disability:IN will share overview of survey results with event organizers.
- A 30-minute debrief session to discuss survey feedback and event outcomes.
Disability:IN corporate partners at the Presenting partnership level can select ONE (1) and the Headlining partnership level can select TWO (2) of the following prefix courses within a 12-month period as part of their partnership benefits. Additional courses for partners at these levels can be scheduled for an additional cost, and partners at the Connector, Collaborator, Thought Leader and Influencer levels can select a course(s) to their partnership package by purchasing as an add-on.
For more information on course catalog benefits and pricing, please contact Mackenzie Ward, Director of Corporate Relations, at [email protected].