This panel discussion will highlight multi-national companies’ best practices to ensure employees around the world have access to the accommodations/adjustments they need to be successful in their workplaces. The panel will also discuss how-to develop accommodations policies and practices, the benefits of a centralized accommodations budget, and provide an overview of the recently released Disability:IN Reasonable Accommodations Guidebook.
- Learn accommodations/adjustments corporate best practices.
- Learn how to develop accommodations/adjustments policies/practices.
- Recognize the value of centralized accommodations budget.
Anna Beninger – Vice President, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Liberty Mutual
- Sarah Cline – Global Workplace Inclusion and Diversity Lead at Accenture
- Andrew Houghton – President at Disability Inclusion Solutions
- Alex Shiver – Senior Strategic Advisor and Bridges Program Leader at H-E-B
- Megan Smith – Global Accessibility and Accommodations Lead at Amazon