Ritz Carlton & JW Marriott Grande Lakes Orlando
Room Rate: $179 per night, plus tax and fees
Advance Deposit Required: Please note that if you book a room at the host hotel property at the group rate, a non-refundable deposit of one (1) night’s room and tax will be charged to your credit card within 72 hours of booking.
Booking Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms at our Host Hotel, The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes, are limited and available on a first come/first served basis.
If you require a wheelchair accessible room, please email Emily Garlock, hotel Group Accounts Coordinator, to make arrangements: [email protected]. In your email, please be sure to include the following information:
- Dates of your stay (including if you would like to extend your stay either before or after conference dates)
- Specific accessibility needs
- Your best mode of communication for follow up (phone/email)
- Time Zone (Orlando is in the Eastern Stadard Time, so they will need to adjust for other zones)
Please note, once the hotel is fully committed on wheelchair accessible rooms, the hotel can no longer guarantee these requests.
If you have other needs, such as hearing impaired accessible rooms, or visually impaired accessible rooms (which are not wheelchair accessible), you are also welcome to touch base directly with Emily Garlock via email.
For questions or additional assistance, you may also touch base with Sheila Merritt, with Q&A Events who is a part of our Disability:IN conference planning team. To email her, please use the following: [email protected].
Use the code A2370DS when booking your American Airlines flight to the 2020 Disability:IN Annual Conference & Expo for a special discount reserved only for 2020 conference attendees! The discount should be booked online at www.aa.com for AA/AE flights only without a ticketing charge.
Airport & Directions
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Follow “North Exit” signs out of the airport
- Take 528 West (Beachline – Toll Road)
- Exit 3 (John Young Parkway South/423) off 528 (Beachline)
- At bottom of exit, turn left onto John Young Parkway
- Turn right onto Central Florida Parkway (2nd traffic light)
- Entrance to Grande Lakes Orlando will be on the left