To participate in the 2024 NextGen Leadership Program, you must:
- Be either a current undergraduate, graduate, or law student (enrolled and actively attending classes) or a recent graduate (no earlier than 2022) of an accredited North American or South American college or university.
- Self-identify as an individual with any type of disability.
- Individuals that are not U.S. citizens are invited to participate in this program if you meet all 3 of the following criteria:
- Located in North or South America.
- Possess all proper and necessary work authorization documents for work in the United States and/or your desired country of employment.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English for the purposes of general business correspondence and communication with your mentor.