Join Disability:IN for a practical conversation about inclusive communications honoring Global Accessibility Awareness Day. This webinar is open to the public. We’ll explore the following topics with the goal of making sure corporate communications are accessible to disabled employees, customers, and members of the public:
- What makes a communication inclusive and what kinds of communications need accessibility?
- What policies and training support inclusive communications?
- How can organizations structure inclusive communications across the enterprise and what roles should be involved?
- What (and when) can accessibility vendors offer your inclusive communication program
Our panelists bring a collective 98 years of digital accessibility to the conversation. Join us!
- Lainey Feingold, Disability Rights Lawyer, Author, International Speaker, and Disability:IN Digital Accessibility Resource
- Angela Hooker, Senior Accessibility Program Manager at Microsoft
- Shilpi Kapoor, Founder of BarrierBreak and 247 Accessible Documents
- Claudia Gordon, Director, Government & Compliance at T-Mobile
Learn more about the event and register here.