What do we hope to learn?
- Parameters for participation
- Would dropping the employee requirement further allow for a greater number of countries from the Global South to participate?
- Should the Global DEI be available in multiple languages?
- Would it be more helpful for countries to submit regions rather than countries?
- Asking the right questions
- How do we make this an inclusive tool that is useful for countries from the Global South?
- How do we account for the differences in disability inclusion progress across regions?
- What type of questions, asked across a variety of cultural contexts, will yield the most robust data for participating companies?
- A universal disability equality benchmarking tool
- Would it be possible to combine the U.S. DEI and Global DEI someday to create a tool that is useful to multinational companies and inclusive of countries in the Global South as well?
Timeline for the 2023 Global DEI?
- July 18: Registration opens
- September 5: Questionnaire available to registrants
- December 16: Deadline for submission
- January 30, 2023: Scorecards and analysis sent to participants
- February-March 2023: Deep Dives and report on results
The Global DEI Pilot is still being offered at this time at no charge. All folks who register should use the following passcode to bypass the questionnaire and billing: GDEICompPass22
For more information on the Global DEI, please contact Dorothy Garcia, Senior Manager, Global Disability Equality Index, [email protected].