Comcast NBCUniversal champions inclusion among their employees, their business partners, and the communities they serve. Comcast NBCUniversal also strives to be the model for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in corporate America, and to be recognized as a company that embraces people with disabilities, in their workforce and in their customer base. Comcast NBCUniversal also has a comprehensive disability inclusion strategy for the company that complements their overall DE&I strategy and has the below strategic framework:
- Vision: Comcast NBCUniversal is a recognized leader with an inclusive workplace where individuals of all abilities can thrive in support of business innovation
- Goal: Attract, hire, engage, retain and empower people with disabilities across the enterprise to fully enrich their workforce and position Comcast NBCUniversal as the destination for the right talent and the employer of choice for everyone.
- Build a workforce that fully mirrors the customers and communities we serve and is reflective of current and growing demographics of the disability community
- Cultivate a disability sensitive work environment by building awareness and increasing competency for a more inclusive workplace
- Empower and engage People with Disabilities by providing equal access to tools, information, support and systems
These initiatives include the company’s disability-focused ERG, MyAbilities Network, and the Accessibility Center of Excellence (COE) for Xfinity customers who rely on accessibility services.