The Disability:IN DIGITAL LOUNGE is the online social hub for the 20th Annual Disability:IN National Conference & Biz2Biz Expo, “Disability: A Catalyst for Innovation.” More information on the Disability:IN Conference can be viewed here: http://conference.usbln.org/2017_conference/.
The Disability:IN DIGITAL LOUNGE invites all Conference attendees and all those individuals, companies and organizations that could not attend in person to participate in the conversation online.
Request a one-day media pass by clicking the button below. Other media inquiries can be sent to USBLN’s Director of Marketing & Communications: Elaine Kubik (email@example.com)
Disability:IN Facebook Live Videos
Digital Lounge: Participating Companies & Organizations
Influencers in the Disability Community
Digital Lounge Events
Sunday, August 20th
- INSTAGRAM RISING LEADERS PORTRAITS: “Meet the Rising Leaders” series – portraits posted throughout Conference on Instagram and in a Facebook album, starting with the Talent Accelerator Welcome Dinner.
Sunday, August 20th
- TWITTER CHAT (1:00pm-2:00pm EST): “Hardball Questions- what to ask if you’re a candidate with a disability” with @BeckyMotivates, @GettingHired & @MediaDisAbility
Monday, August 21st
- TWITTER CHAT (6:00pm-7:00pm EST): “Honoring our Veterans with jobs they deserve” with @IVMFSyracuseU
- FACEBOOK LIVE: Live coverage of USBLN’s service project, honoring veterans in the Orlando area.
Tuesday, August 22nd
- TWITTER CHAT (3:15-4:15pm): “Exploring how Disability is driving Technology Innovation” with @diversitynsteam & @MSFTEnable
- FACEBOOK LIVE: A virtual tour of the Biz2Biz Expo w/ clips from Welcome Reception.
Wednesday, August 23rd
- FACEBOOK LIVE: Live coverage of USBLN’s Annual Leadership Awards Dinner
- FACEBOOK LIVE/INSTAGRAM: A message from Nyle DiMarco for students and recent graduates with disabilities
Thursday, August 24th
- BLOG POST: Wrap-up